Our policy on preprints servers of research articles is summarized below:
- Authors are recommended to disclose preprint posting details at the time of manuscript submission.
- The journal fully supports the archiving of preprints in any recognized, not-for-profit, preprint server, such as arXiv, bioRxiv or medRxiv.
- The journal places no restrictions on the license chosen when posting a preprint version of work.
- The journal does not recommend that Accepted Manuscripts are placed on preprint servers.
- Upon publication of the article, please add the following text to the preprint server:
“This article has been published in [insert full citation] following peer review and can also be viewed on the journal’s website at [insert DOI].