By submitting a manuscript in the Pakistan Journal of Cardiovascular Intervention, the Author (Authors of a multi-authored paper) confirms the following:
- Work presented should be original and not plagiarized
- Referencing should be done accurately
- For tables (s) or figure(s) taken from any website or other research papers or books, written consent of the publisher/ author is taken and will be able to provide to the editorial office of the journal upon request.
- Work should not be presented anywhere before (except as part of a thesis or dissertation).
- The manuscript should not be presented to some other place at the same time.
- The work does not violate intellectual property rights.
- The manuscript does not contain any subject matter that contravenes any laws (including defamatory material and misleading and deceptive material).
- All the ethical standards should be maintained.
- All authors should agree to the submission of the manuscript.
- All submissions, including patient’s information, are believed to be obtained as per criteria described in the instructions to authors, and if required, the author(s) are liable to submit the written consent to the Editorial Office.
- The author(s) retains the right according to CC BY 4.0.
The author should grant publishing rights to the Pakistan Journal of Cardiovascular Intervention to reproduce, publish and communicate the work to the public, media and educational sector etc.