To ensure a smooth and error-free final submission process for your accepted manuscript in CATHALOGUE, please follow the guidelines provided below:
- Verify the accuracy of the file to be uploaded before final submission. Ensure it is the revised version of the accepted manuscript and adheres to the final submission guide.
- Use Microsoft Word as the preferred format for submission.
- Include complete tables, graphs, necessary supplementary information, and recheck the text for any additions or modifications.
- Follow the formatting guide for manuscript preparation provided by CATHALOGUE.
- Use a 12-point font size and Times New Roman font style.
- Maintain a 1-inch margin from all sides.
- Use single line spacing for paragraphs (avoid double spacing) and do not insert page breaks at the end of each section.
- Follow the Vancouver style of referencing.
- Use superscript numerical citation style for in-text references (e.g., warfarin is recommended for years^13).
- Ensure that the reference list is numbered according to the order of appearance in the text and included within the manuscript file.
- Use 12-point font size and Times New Roman font style throughout the manuscript.
- Avoid using unnecessary formatting styles such as raised or lowered formats.
- Maintain a single line spacing between paragraphs.
- Keep a 1-inch margin from all sides.
- Avoid inserting page breaks at the end of each section.
- Remove any specific functions and formatting before the final submission.
- Include text, graphs, and tables in a single file.
- Prepare graphs in MS Excel and submit them as separate files, even if they are merged in the manuscript.
- Provide explanations for abbreviations in the table footnotes.
- Figures may be reduced in size depending on available space.
- Authors can indicate their requirements for result display, but the final decision rests with the editor.
- Figures should be minimally processed and include the original and unprocessed data and metadata files.
- Submit high-quality images with a minimum resolution of 300 dpi for colored images, 600 dpi for greyscale images, and 1200 dpi for line art images.
- CATHALOGUE reserves the right to sub-edit the manuscript for quality and house style after acceptance.
- The final subedited copy, including text, full methods, figure/table legends, and titles, will be sent to the authors for approval.
- Coordinate with co-authors and convey all instructions from the journal editor.
- After author approval, the copy proof (PDF) will be checked by the production staff before scheduling the publication.