Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
ArticlesSection default policy
By submitting a manuscript to CATHALOGUE, the author(s) confirm the following:
- The work is original and free of plagiarism.
- Proper referencing has been done for any material taken from other sources.
- Written consent from publishers/authors has been obtained for tables or figures taken from websites, research papers, or books.
- The work has not been published before, except as part of a thesis or dissertation.
- The manuscript is not under simultaneous consideration by any other journal.
- The work does not violate intellectual property rights or any laws.
- Ethical standards applicable to the research discipline have been met.
- All authors agree with the preparation and submission of the manuscript.
- Contributions from non-author contributors are acknowledged in the Acknowledgment section with their written permission.
- Compliance with patient information criteria is ensured, and written consent can be provided if required.
- The author(s) grants CATHALOGUE a non-exclusive publishing right to reproduce, publish, and communicate the work in any media.
- The author(s) retain the right according to CC BY 4.0.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.