By submitting a manuscript to CATHALOGUE, the author(s) confirm the following:
- The work is original and free of plagiarism.
- Proper referencing has been done for any material taken from other sources.
- Written consent from publishers/authors has been obtained for tables or figures taken from websites, research papers, or books.
- The work has not been published before, except as part of a thesis or dissertation.
- The manuscript is not under simultaneous consideration by any other journal.
- The work does not violate intellectual property rights or any laws.
- Ethical standards applicable to the research discipline have been met.
- All authors agree with the preparation and submission of the manuscript.
- Contributions from non-author contributors are acknowledged in the Acknowledgment section with their written permission.
- Compliance with patient information criteria is ensured, and written consent can be provided if required.
- The author(s) grants CATHALOGUE a non-exclusive publishing right to reproduce, publish, and communicate the work in any media.
- The author(s) retain the right according to CC BY 4.0.